Anti-Choker Training Device
The Anti Choking training device will help instructors and community alike improve on knowing how to save a person who is choking.
The Act Fast anti-choker training device is a perfect way to help teach your local community how to save someone from choking. device comes with a vest, bulge container, small tube connector, and Nerf plugs to represent an obstructive object.
How Does It Work
- Pull the vest on, cinch the waist belt and drop a foam plug into the ‘airway’
- Place your hands in the correct position, between the navel and rib cage
- Deliver a quick, upward Abdominal Thrust Maneuver (Heimlich)
- The Act+Fast trainer can be used standing, sitting, on the ground or even for choking self-rescue by using a counter or chair
- Caution: Do not use force, it is not necessary and may cause injury
Features a patented Air Bladder for practicing the Abdominal Thrust Maneuver as indicated in the American Heart Association choking rescue protocol.