ZOLL AED Pro – Recertified
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
The ZOLL AED Pro (Recertified) is an ideal solution for trained professional responders.
- Visualize the patient’s ECG through the high resolution LCD display and know if you need to push harder or if chest compression are good.
- A built in metronome sound helps rescuer keep on space with chest compression.
- With “see-thru CPR” the rescuer can see the underlying cardiac rhythm without the need to stop chest compressions.
- Durable, rubber over-molds are built to withstand hash environments and can withstand a 1.5 meter drop test.
- Two battery options: long-life disposable battery or rechargeable battery.
- Compatible with professional defibtillators such as ZOLL M Series, E Series, and R Series.
- Flexible, built-in internal memory and compatibility with an external USB for additional storage.
- 1 Recertified ZOLL AED Pro: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners’ 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 ZOLL AED Pro Non-Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Set ZOLL Stat Padz II: For use on adult patients
1 CPR Response Kit: Includes (1) pair of LG nitrile gloves, (1) CPR pocket mask with O2 inlet, (1) pair of shears, (1) chest hair razor, (1) hand sanitizing alcohol wipe.
- 1 Physician’s Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician’s prescription.
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.