ZOLL AED Plus (Recertified)
The ZOLL AED Plus, Automated External Defibrillator, guides you through all of the steps of CPR in order with pictures, text, and voice prompts! It even provides feedback on your performance during chest compressions by telling you to press harder, if needed!
The ZOLL AED Plus features key functionality to help instill confidence in the rescuer during a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- Rescuers are guided through CPR with voice and text prompts, letting them know when to push harder or if the compressions are good.
- Vivid green casing makes the AED easy to spot during an emergency.
- Large visual icons provide step-by-step guidance during the rescue process which can be particularly helpful in noisy environments.
- Peel-in-place pad design minimizes mishandling and helps ensure proper placement.
- Adaptive metronome provides audible sound to help rescuers keep consistent compression rate.
- 1 Recertified ZOLL AED Plus: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners’ 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
1 ZOLL Soft Carry Case: Provides protection for AED and has an extra accessory pocket.
- 1 Set of 10 ZOLL 123 Lithium Batteries
- 1 Set ZOLL Stat-Padz II: For use on adults.
- 1 CPR Response Kits: Includes (1) pair of LG nitrile gloves, (1) CPR pocket mask with O2 inlet, (1) pair of shears, (1) chest hair razor, (1) hand sanitizing alcohol wipe.
- 1 Physician’s Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician’s prescription.
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.