Defibtech Lifeline AED – Recertified
The Defibtech Lifeline AED is easy to use and provides clear guidance so that even untrained users could successfully use the device.
- Simple, two-button design with no moving parts or lids helps ensure a smooth rescue process.
- Clear voice prompts and status lights guide the rescuer through.
- Indicator light alerts the operator to the AED’s readiness.
- Lightweight and mobile with large rubberized handle big enough for gloved hands.
- 1 Recertified Defibtech Lifeline AED: Choose between automatic or semi-automatic shock. A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners’ 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 Set of Adult Pads
- 1 5-Year Battery
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes (1) pair of LG nitrile gloves, (1) CPR pocket mask with O2 inlet, (1) pair of shears, (1) chest hair razor, (1) hand sanitizing alcohol wipe.
- 1 Physician’s Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician’s prescription.
There are no reviews yet.