CPR and AED Certification for Healthcare Providers. Professional level emergency cardiac care for adult and pediatric emergencies, including Automated External Defibrillator (AED), bag valve mask and emergency oxygen. This course provides exceptional value for the price. If you are seeking your certification or renew an expiring one, this class will get you back to work quickly.
This expert-level program helps keep healthcare professionals prepared and ready to respond as they encounter life-threatening emergencies, provide basic life support, and respond to choking and other airway obstruction incidents. Approved for training for Emergency Medical Services personnel and is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).
This program is designed for individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer ﬁeld that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
Occupations that use Healthcare CPR
- Physicians Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physical Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- X-Ray Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals.
None (covers all ages)
ASHI-approved training materials
- ASHI CPR Pro Student Handbook (one per participant, print or digital)
- ASHI CPR Pro media presentation (program video, PowerPoint ® , or computer/online blended class)
Successful completion (certiﬁcation)
- Written evaluation: Successful completion requires a correct score of 70% or better.
- Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
- External chest compressions for adults, children, and infants
- Rescue breaths using a CPR mask
- Rescue breaths using a bag-mask device
- Primary assessment for an unresponsive patient
- CPR as a single provider for adults, children, and infants
- Safely attach and operate an automated external deﬁbrillator (AED)
- CPR as part of a team of two or more providers
Recognized certiﬁcation period
Up to 2 years
Recommended time to complete
- Initial training: 4 – 5 hours
- Renewal training: Less than initial instructional time
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Early Deﬁbrillation
- Chain of Survival
- Personal Safety
- Chest Compressions
- Rescue Breaths—CPR Mask
- Rescue Breaths—Bag-Mask
- Rescue Breaths—Other Considerations
- Primary Assessment—Unresponsive Patient
- Unresponsive and Breathing—Recovery Position
- Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and Has a Pulse—Rescue Breathing
- Unresponsive, Not Breathing, and Pulseless—CPR
- Automated External Deﬁbrillators
- Basic AED Operation
- Troubleshooting and Other AED Considerations
- Team Approach
- Legal Considerations
- Emotional Considerations
- NOTICE: If you no-show on your scheduled class, we will reschedule you to another class without charge. If you no-show for two classes in a row then you will be required to re-register for the course.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.