Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro Special (Recertified)
Cardiac Science introduces its professional AED offering the PowerHeart G3 Pro. This unit boasts the industry’s first ECG color display, provides manual override features, multiple rescue capability, and the most advanced technology available to provide healthcare and rescue professionals extended capabilities for emergency treatment of sudden cardiac arrest and continuous cardiac monitoring.
The Recertified Powerheart G3 Pro Package Includes:
- Powerheart G3 Pro (Recertified)
- FREE 3-Lead ECG Cable ($295 Value!)
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (1) Set of Adult Electrodes
- OEM Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- IrDA Communications Cable
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Loaner Program
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
EMS responders, hospitals, and medical professionals
The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
The device is Rescue Ready, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
3.) Ease of use
- The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
- The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a shock.
- You can choose between rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
The G3 Pro comes with a 7-year warranty, one of the longest in the industry.
Rescue Ready Performance
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy. If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.