Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED – Recertified
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED is ideal for first-time rescuers in applications such as public places, businesses, hotels and shopping malls, and intermediate rescuers in law enforcement, military, and government applications. Choose between automatic or semi-automatic configuration.
- Self-Testing – Conducts standard self-tests on software, hardware, pads, and battery daily to help ensure readiness.
- STAR Biphasic Technology – Computes the patient’s electrical impediment and determines if a shock is necessary.
- RescueCoach Technology – Voice prompts help guide the rescuer through the process and gives special instructions for patients under 55 lbs.
- 1 Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED: A recertified AED is put through Cardio Partners’ 10-point in-house recertification process to ensure the AED is updated and working to current standards and guidelines.
- 1 Set Adult Pads: For use on adult patients
- 1 IntelliSense Lithium Battery
- 1 AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks.
- 1 AED Window Decal: Lets employees and guests know an AED is present in the building.
- 1 CPR Response Kit: Includes (1) pair of LG nitrile gloves, (1) CPR pocket mask with O2 inlet, (1) pair of shears, (1) chest hair razor, (1) hand sanitizing alcohol wipe.
- 1 Physician’s Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician’s prescription.